Covid-19 RAPID referral Service
The Rapid Referral Service has been developed to provide clients with the ability to refer employees to us where there is a Covid 19 specific health issue. We will assess their health and complete a Covid -19 risk assessment to assess their medical vulnerability. To do this we use a biopsychospcial model of assessment, and consider specific tools such as BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic) risk assessment and Covid Age.
- Ad-hoc Service available for all sizes of business
- No need to be a client
- A 60-minute telephone assessment with an individual to discuss their concerns regarding Covid 19
- A discussion around their risk of both contracting Covid 19, and also developing complications should they be infected
- A discussion about their role and identification of any adjustments or support options to facilitate a return to work
- Support and encouragement for employees who are fearful about returning to work
- A medical report will be provided that will give that will give an opinion on that individuals medical vulnerability to Covid 19 and whether they need to shield. Also, we will advise of any adjustments or support that is needed
- Appointments can be made quickly, and the reports provided the same day.
As the government is planning to ease restrictions of lockdown, many employees are being asked to return to the physical working environment. Many will have underlying health issues and will be worried about how this will be affected by the pandemic. Some will be fearful, and it is important to acknowledge this. Our Rapid Referral Service is designed to provide expert clinical advice to both the employee and employer to facilitate a successful return to work. We will consider Covid risk assessments of both the individual, and the environment and provide specific advice in our report.
When to use the service.
The Rapid Referral Service is designed to support employees in the following circumstances:
- Any absence as a result of COVID-19 diagnosis and treatment (hospital or self-isolation)
- Anyone who has been advised to shield for any duration
- Support for employees who have had an exacerbation of a pre-existing health condition related to Covid
- Support for employees who have been negatively affected as a result of the lockdown (mental health support)
- We can offer specific Post Covid Counselling with our wellbeing partner
How do I access this?.
This service is offered on an ad-hoc basis and can be instigated by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess your employee using a biopsychosocial model and we will consider government and industry guidance when offering advice. Our reports will be robust, and comprehensive, with clear actionable advice, as you would expect from Phoenix Occupational Health.
For further detail on this service and how you can access it, call us on 01782 771935 or email email@example.com
If a manager is concerned about an individual, they can refer the staff member to us for an assessment.
Give Us a Call
Call 01782 771935 today to discuss your workforce healthcare needs with a member of our team.